What can I put in a domestic skip?
- Household waste such as furniture and old carpets
- General rubbish from clearances and including cardboard, paper, plastics and glass
- Garden and landscaping waste
- Renovation and building waste such as rubble, old tiles and plasterwork
What can’t I put in a skip?
We do not accept some types of waste. Items include:
- Hazardous waste including liquids and toxic materials
- Oils including petrol and diesel
- Clinical waste
- Gas canisters
- Lighting tubes
Need a skip permit?
If your bin is to be placed on a public highway you will need a permit. We will apply for the licence on your behalf, saving you time and inconvenience!
Wait and load skips
Need to shift waste but don’t want the hassle of having to get a permit or have it taking up space on your drive? No problem. We offer a handy wait and load skip service. We will deliver and wait while you load. Once it’s full we’ll take it away. Its simple and can save you time, money and hassle!
We politely ask all customers to ensure bins are not overloaded.
Only level loads will be removed.
Commitment to recycling
We are dedicated to recycling and we aim to send 0% of waste to landfill. We have a licenced waste transfer station on site where all waste is categorised for recycling.